- Lost for Words cards. There are no words to express the sympathy around losing a baby. These cards were created by two moms who have experienced this loss and would be really meaningful to bereaved parents.
- How to Help a Friend Survive the First Year after Pregnancy or Infant Loss. A grieving parent doesn’t know what he or she needs, and can’t ask for help. But we need help. How to Help a Family Who Has Lost a Baby has some similar but different information.
- How can I help? and What Can Friends and Family Do for a Woman after a Miscarriage? are practical lists of how friends and family can best help the grieving parents.
- When an Employee Is Grieving
- When a Coworker Is Grieving
- Born Still but Still Born series of posts that tells the story of one woman’s experience with stillbirth. The exact details may differ but the pain is the same. Until I am able to write our story, this is one way people can try to understand how I feel.
- Born in Silence. Beautiful video that may help friends and family understand what the parents are going through.